POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I may actually finish this one, part 2 (50kb bu) : Re: I may actually... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I may actually...
From: Wilson Reis
Date: 22 Oct 2001 18:47:51
Message: <3bd4a217@news.povray.org>
I agree with Alex with the ripples regularity, and i would like to add a
question.

How far is your main light source ? If the light source that generates the
hand's shadows is the "sun" of your image, i would say it should be farther
than it actually is.
Anyway, it looks great :-)

Just my 'dois centavos'
Will